Welcome to The Leverage Letters, I’m Ravi Abuvala.
This is where I hope to share with you all the ways I’m leveraging systems, automation, and delegation to live what I call my “maximum life.”
I’m kind of a systems nut.
Heck, I even named my company Scaling With Systems.
I’m obsessed with trying to get the maximum output with the least amount of input (known as “leverage”).
And after working with thousands of businesses and reaching millions of people online, most people know me as the “business systems guy.”
But there is another side to me.
A side that has taken these same successful systems and applied them to other areas in my life like my health and relationships.
Systems that some people find weird or extreme like:
- Hiring a house manager so I don’t have to think or do any maintenance in my personal life (like charging my toothbrush and my electric shaver)
- Holding weekly meetings with my girlfriend to address and fix recurring issues (including our sex life)
- Daily logging of quantitative and qualitative data (like my schedule, what my sleep score was, if I ate within 3 hours of bed, satisfaction score, etc.)
- Using Chat GPT to analyze my daily journals and data (giving feedback in the areas of business, finances, health, and relationships)
- Drinking an entire carton of egg whites every morning at 11 AM
And so much more that I hope to share with you in these letters.
I’m also going to share some of our most up to date business systems that we’re using in our portfolio of companies.
Some of them that have allowed me to:
- Replace an entire department of people with one piece of software (I got many of them jobs elsewhere)
- Run an eight-figure organization on four meetings a month (I hate meetings)
- Build a three person business that will generate at least $4,000,000 this year (at 70% margins)
And inside every one of these tactical systems I’ll be sharing, I plan on interweaving some of my own personal principles, stories, and life lessons.
Stuff that I’ve never shared anywhere else online.
- What it felt like to generate a million dollars in two hours
- My experience getting my private pilot’s license and buying my own plane
- My journey from a ladies’ man, to celibacy, to a long-term committed relationship
- And how I turned my dad’s lung cancer into the best thing to ever happen to me
So, if that kind of stuff really jazzes you up, you’re in the right place.
If you haven’t already, I invite you to go to “raviabuvala.com/theleverageletters” to sign up for the totally free, once a week newsletter.
Once you sign up you’ll receive two automated emails over the next 72 hours.
The first will include my backstory (my life and entrepreneurial journey) like I’ve never told it before.
The second will be my unique business and life principles (that I hope will help you “maximize life” in today’s crazy and distracting world).
Nothing to sell in those emails.
Just setting the scene for the once a week newsletter you will receive moving forward.
After you sign up you’ll have the opportunity to read the previous letters that I’ve published.
And remember: Design, Systemize, and Realize!
P.S. If you want my team’s help in helping you design and systemize your business, please learn more about that here.
We’ve worked with 2,000+ businesses and helped implement the systems that allowed them to build a business that serves them (enabling their maximum life), instead of them serving it.